PDF files sometimes include a huge number of graphics and pictures, resulting in big file size. On the other hand, large PDFs may be a pain when sending them over email because of the size restriction or because they take up too much space on our Mac. Reducing the size of a PDF file on a Mac without sacrificing quality becomes critical in this situation.
We’ll show you some alternative techniques to make a smaller PDF file on your Mac without sacrificing any quality. Compressing a pdf file on a Mac without sacrificing quality is a simple task.
How to Reduce PDF Size on a Mac without Losing Quality with the Best:
When it comes to compressing PDF files, professionals prefer to hire a professional. We all agree that using a professional tool like Cisdem PDF Compressor for Mac to compress PDF or a collection of PDFs provides the best experience. It’s an effective solution for users to reduce PDF file size on Mac without compromising quality.
Reduce the size of a PDF file on your Mac by following these simple steps.
Cisdem PDF Compressor Free Trial Download (Safe and Only 1.3MB)
- Open PDF files by dragging and dropping them into the application.
- Decide on the level of compression to use (4 modes available)
- Start compressing by clicking “Compress.”
- There’s also a video instruction showing you how to make a smaller PDF file on your Mac:
How Cisdem PDF Compressor Works Tools for compressing a pdf file on Mac are many and selecting the best is not straightforward. While Cisdem PDF Compressor is the finest option because of the great compression quality and the many advantages, it provides to customers. Cisdem PDF Compressor.
- To reduce the file size of an existing PDF without losing any quality, try using a program like PDF Compressor Mac. This software allows users to shrink PDF files in 4 different modes, including Minimal File Size, Small File Size, Medium File Size, and Large File Size, and it also allows the user to adjust the quality manually. In other words, a 4.77MB PDF file may be reduced to 45KB in size while maintaining high quality if you use Minimal Size Compression. There’s a technique to keep your PDF file size under 100kb no matter how huge it is using this mac software.
- With this tool, it is quite easy to reduce the size of one or more PDF files, allowing Mac users to import up to 50 PDF files at once.
- PDF file compression is lightning-fast using this tool, so you’ll have smaller files in a matter of seconds. I was able to compress a 500-page PDF in under a minute during my testing. Protected PDF files on a Mac by compressing them.
- To continue compressing your PDF, type in the right password into this program’s password field.
Adobe—Reduce the size of PDF files on Mac without sacrificing quality using Adobe.
Knowing that Adobe is the market leader in PDF management software, the Adobe Acrobat series is well-equipped to handle all types of PDF files, including shrinking PDF files on Macs without sacrificing quality.
To begin, is it possible to reduce the file size of a PDF using Adobe Reader on a Mac?
If you’re wondering if Adobe Reader for Mac can shrink pdf files, the answer is NO.
It enables you to read, annotate, print, fill out forms, and sign PDFs. Adobe Reader is a free PDF viewer available to everyone from Adobe. Advanced functions, such as editing, creation, export, compression, and so on, are only available in the Acrobat version, which must be purchased separately.
Now you may use Adobe Acrobat to optimize PDF file size on Mac while maintaining high quality.
- Adobe Acrobat X or XI should be used to open the PDF you wish to compress.
- File > Save As > Save As Type > Reduced Size PDF > Finish You’ll receive a smaller but still high-quality PDF file as a result.
In Adobe Acrobat XI Pro
- To compress PDF, open it in Adobe Acrobat DC and click on the menu bar
- Squeeze PDF on Mac by selecting Tools>Optimize PDF and then reduce File Size.
The cost is very high.
Batch PDF shrinking is not possible on the Mac.
Online PDF compressors like Smallpdf.com are quite popular right now. To offer a variety of online PDF services, it is the platform that has widespread appeal. To compress PDF file, you may upload it from your computer’s hard drive, Google Drive, or Dropbox.
However, there are certain drawbacks to using Smallpdf. For example, you can’t batch compress PDF files, and you have to put up with the ads that appear on the screen. There’s also a preset setting for new users. You’ll get 716.27KB out of a PDF file that was formerly 1.77MB large.
To compress PDF files on a Mac, follow these simple steps:
Step 1: Go to Smallpdf.com and look around.
Step 2: Transfer your PDF file to Smallpdf by dragging and dropping it there.
You may add a PDF file in one of three ways: clicking “Choose File” by dragging and dropping or adding it from your Google Drive or Dropbox account.
Step 3: Click “Download File Now” to get your compressed PDF file, or save it to your Google Drive or Dropbox account.
Compressing several files at once costs money.
Since your material is being processed on the server, there is a possibility of information leaking.
Using a slower Internet connection or compressing a larger file will have negative effects.
You may wish to test out a few other free online PDF compressors to make a more informed judgment. If you don’t want to do it yourself, we’ve reviewed many of the best online pdf compressors for your convenience.
Adobe Acrobat is a decent option if you often deal with PDF files or don’t mind paying a hefty price for it. When it comes to shrinking PDF files on Mac without sacrificing quality, a tool like Cisdem PDF Compressor is your best bet. Give it a whirl today to see how much time and work it can save you.